Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Snooze button

One of the biggest mistakes I have made is that I bought an alarm clock with a snooze button…Why did i do that? It is common human tendency to get attracted to things which are extra/free/cheap.. I hate that dreaded button, the only time I love it is when my arm involuntarily pats it so that I get to sleep for some more time, Where in on the contrary, I should have been in my bathroom doing my daily routine stuff…Who invented the snooze button? What do we need it for? we set up our alarms knowing that we have to get up at that particular time and all of a sudden, this evil idea crops up…snooooooze.. here we go, we get up only to realize that we are gonna be really late..

I am gonna buy this new clock, which is the hiding clock when it hits the market.. yeah, It hides, when the alarm goes on, this clock rolls and hides itself at some place, like under the couch or something.. so to snooze, you have to search, go that extra mile.. I guess I would be better off getting up rather than to kneel, bend, crawl, creep, search, find, reach, snooze, get tired, sleep and get up even late!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Vinod said...

but you know hari, the time between hitting the snooze button and waking up is the best sleep ever!!

11:15 AM  
Blogger whoAmI said...

i deny it hari. even though i have never used a snooze alarm so far, i think its quite an idea. t idea to b able to just doze for that extra few minutes gives a lot of energy.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home