Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My best blog so far…

Ignore the title, was writing after a small gap, so wanted a racy title to attract you people into reading this blog.. Anyways, I was running out of ideas (though it’s just my 4th blog!!!), so I just gazed around my living room and found out that 99% of the stuff sittin’ around me is useless… yeah, that’s the hard cold truth.. We human beings, in the process of making life easier and comfortable have complicated our lives and have put too much pressure on ourselves.. Let me give you some examples.. these are the things that I saw when I glanced around my room -- TV – biggest blunder, 999 times out of a thousand, I am watching a show because it’s the best amongst the worst.. Internet, emails, IM’s, computer as a whole, cell phone, phone, bills, wallet, money, dvd player, remote controls, furniture, carpets, doors, locks, wallet, credit cards, cell phone, last but not the least -- myself… what do we need them for? All we need is food (available in plenty, by nature, includes water).. shelter (not fancy houses, even caves are good…) and sex (the sole purpose is to just propagate the species, no inner intentions behind it).. we don’t need anything else.. the irony is people who work on these basic necessities are the ones who are in poverty – do you know any farmer who is a millionaire?? Do you know if any construction worker drives a BMW?? On the contrary, the people, who invented these useless things I was mentioning earlier and who have made life so damn complex, we haul them as pioneers, greats, legends… I mean whenever you feel stressed, whenever you feel bad, whenever you feel upset, you should blame these people to have made our lives miserable, if not for these complex things, life would have been so simple and sweet…

For a long time, I have been waiting for that one last invention –the time machine…no, I don’t wanna go to the future, I’ll go to the past… the ancient past and live an early man’s life.. where in the sole purpose is to search for food, stay at a shelter to protect myself and have sex (make love)… you know what, that’s peace… and money can't buy it… for everything else, there is your friend’s credit card!! (married women, read as husband's..)

2 Comments:

Blogger whoAmI said...

HAHA - awesome piece hari - its the kind of article that i like . LOL. buttttttt, u c, man is always bored and he has to complicate life by making new toys to keep himself busy. I would put it better like this - all the jobless and eccentric people in this world are praised for creating new, unneeded toys for normal people like us who just like to enjoy life and play with those toys ;) The problem arises when we are also expected by society to help create these toys :))

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, we can't explore the universe(to search for our roots) by living a cave man's life.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home